Great news! We now have features that allow collecting the name of your customer (or any other text), phone number, birthday (or any other date).
Here's how you can add them to your widget:
1. Go to your Shopify store, click Apps and choose your Tada App then make sure you are on the Dashboard.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and you will see under Widgets, your customized widgets that you can edit. Or if you do not have an existing one, you can go ahead and Create new widget.
3. The steps below are the same for editing and adding the new features to your widget. Go to 3.Widget and you will see the option What information do you want to collect?. To add fields, click on Add field.
4. A window will pop up which will prompt you to add the fields that you like to include in your widget. You can toggle the Required field at the bottom of the pop-up if you want to have your customers provide you with the details before giving out the coupon/discount. And then once you have all the details that you want, click Add field.
a. Mobile Number
b. Text - Name of Customer
c. Date - Birthday
4. Once you have added the field, you will return to Step #3. The added field is now displayed in the What information do you want to collect? area. Repeat all the steps from 3-4 to add more fields.
5. Once you are done customizing your widget, go all the way to the bottom and click Save and Publish on Store.
6. Congratulations! You have now added new information details that can be requested from your customers!
7. Here is what it will look like on your store:
8. Once the customer fulfills all the required information, they will be able to get the coupon.
Can I ask my customer for their name, birthday, and phone number?
Do my customers have the option to skip the details needed?