You can automatically Tag your Tada emails when syncing with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or Shopify emails.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Dashboard and scroll all the way down to your Widget. Once you are in there, click the arrow down button and click Edit
2. Go to the Widget section under Invite and look for Tag collected emails.
3. Type in the tag/s that you want to add, see the example below:
Note: You can add multiple tags, this is how it will look like:
4. Once you are done, scroll all the way to the bottom and click Save & Pause Widget (If you do not want it to reflect at the time of creation to your store) OR Save & Publish on Store.
Once done, you will see this!
How to check if it worked?
1. Go to your Shopify Dashboard, click Customers.
2. You will be directed to your customer list.
3. If you click on your customer name/email address, you will see that the tagging worked on the right-hand side under Tags.