1. Please sign in to your Klaviyo account.
2. Next, select ‘Account’ on the top-right menu under your account name:
3. Click ‘Settings' > API KEYS’
4. And then click ‘Create Private API KEY'.
5. Give your Private API Key a name, Select 'Full Access Key', and then click 'Create'. Note that you need to do the Full Access Key because Tada needs to write to their list.
6. Back in Tada, paste and save your key:
Woohoo! You've connected Tada and Klaviyo together 😊!
If that didn't work, you can submit a ticket here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also contact Klaviyo here regarding issues on their end.
How do I use my API key?
What is Klaviyo private API key?